In consideration for the opportunity to participate in camp activities, the Participant (or parent/guardian if the participant is a minor) acknowledges and accepts the risk of injury associated with participation in and transportation to and from the activity. The Participant (or parent/guardian accepts personal financial responsibility for any injury sustained during the activity or during transportation to and from the activity. Further, the Participant (or parent/guardian) promises to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the activity sponsor or its agents, employees, volunteers, or any other representatives (collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Sponsor”) for any injury related directly or indirectly out of the described activity or transportation to and from the activity, whether such injury arises out of the negligence of the Sponsor or otherwise. If a dispute over this agreement or any claim of damages arises, the Participant (or parent/guardian) agrees to resolve the matter through a mutually acceptable alternative dispute resolution process. If the Participant (or parent/guardian) and the Sponsor cannot agree upon such a process, the dispute will be submitted to a three-member arbitration panel of the American Arbitration Association for final resolution. Description of Summer Camp Activities: Activities include, but are not limited to: canoeing, fishing, swimming and water activities, group games, team building activities, and off-site activities.
• I understand that for the safety of my child, the campground is off limits to family or friends or anyone not a staff member of Kid’s Camp. If there is an emergency I will be informed immediately and if I need to contact my child concerning an emergency I will do so through the Camp Director.
• I understand that my child cannot make or receive phone calls while attending camp.
• I understand that my child is expected to be present throughout the whole week of camp with no personal interruptions (i.e. sports/music practice, vacation, etc.) so that staff can best minister to my child.
• I understand that if my child cannot stay at camp due to extreme disregard for camp rules/violation of state laws, I will be required to retrieve my child with no continuation of camp activities and no refund of camp costs.
• I will hold up staff & children in prayer during camp.
• I understand if my child must withdraw registration prior to camp for any reason, I will be refunded the registration fee minus $75 for processing.